We invest in distressed real estate assets in the U.S. to provide our clients & lenders an above average return.
Simon is a real estate investor and has been active in the real estate industry since 1994. Having relocated his family from Australia to the US in February 2014, Simon has been focused on investing in US real estate assets.
He is also a mentor for the US Tax Lien Association where his role is to coach clients on advanced techniques on how to invest in Tax Liens and Tax Deeds nationally.
Back in Australia Simon invested in residential properties and vacation rentals. He was also a founder and partner in a management consulting firm called Inventri, consulting to large corporate clients on change management and benefits realization. Clients included financial institutions such as ANZ Bank, Macquarie Investment Bank and Members Equity Bank. As well as Sensis and GE Money (Aust).
From a sporting achievement - Simon is a dual Olympian. His international sporting career in water polo spanned 10 years in the Australian Men’s Team. This included participation in the 1988 Seoul Olympic Games and the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games.
Simon resides in South Florida with his wife Sally and two children Matilda and Alfie.
- To make a positive impact on the world, one house at a time
- Excellence, Respect, Integrity
- Based on the Olympic motto of Faster- Higher- Stronger to motivate athletes to give their best and the Olympic creed of excellence, the over arching guiding principle for Asher Management is to give one's best and strive for personal excellence in everything we do.
- The company logo is a visual representative to continually improve, develop, expand and excel.
- Clients & Lenders: to provide an above average return through secure and generous returns on their money.
- Team: to be part of something that delivers the best possible outcome and be their own best possible self.
- Communities: help tenants and homeowners achieve their desires for respect, independence and freedom